Hi YUNA! Where are you?!!! We all miss you and look forward to seeing you in December. You've been offered an interview at C :) I'll try and reschedule for you x I'm writing this from Japan but home tomorrow. Hope you're having a great time - looks like it!
Hi Etta, hope all is well. It was good to see you on the video. A big thank you for your Christmas present. I am using it as I blog, it is great! Had a good weekend with Amy. The house and area lovely. Craft fair went well. All is well at home, same old, same old. So enjoy the rest of your time in India with your new friends. Dad says hello. We are always wondering what you are up to and look forward to hearing all your stories. Lots of love Mum. x
Hi Ross it was so so good to hear your voice, We are really missing you, Still its look like you all are having a great time, can't wait for any more updates. Went birthday shopping with Sam yesterday brought Hugg boots ready for the cold weather so enjoy the hot sunshine whilst you can! Lots of love Mum
Hi Abi it was really nice to see you on the video and to hear your voice - and get a shout out all the way from India! Can't wait to see you at christmas. I hope the project is going well and you are having lots of fun.
Heyheyheyyy I hope you’re well missy! I am missing you loads and think about you and your travels all the time. I bet you are doing loads of great things and meeting lovely people. I am very jealous, can not wait to hear all the stories. I hope you have a smile on your face when some nice person delivers this to you in what is undoubtedly nicer handwriting than my own. Not long now until Christmas. Eugk, I bet you’ll have a great tan!
Priya Devsi IY2 Hi Priya Where are you? I have been waiting for this video blog for days! Your letter finally arrived yesterday (20 November). It was so great to read. Thanks for the messages...... Missing you lots and looking forward to all your stories and photos. Look forward to more blogs.....take care and enjoy the weather you will be returning to the cold and dark! lots of love mum xxxxx
Abiii, so lovely to see your little face and meet the rest of your crew! Hope you're well and having a great time, it looks like you are! Missing you back here in rainy London. See you on NYE darling. Sending you a massive hug. Cratey x
Rhodri Lewis IY3. Hya Rhodri hope that you are ok have not heard from you in ages. We are going away next weekend to celebrate Gran's birthday with the gang-we will all toast you'r health. Dad and Rhys send their love the are both in mourning after yesterday's Welsh perforamance. Cymera ofal edrych ymlaen i dy weld Mum xxx
FOR JACK COLLINS YANKEE 2 Hiya Jack, So hoping that this works!!! You kno that I am hardly the ICT whizz kid but if I can succeed where Dad has struggled I will certainly be strutting around the kitchen in a mo... Love your video blog , and 'meeting' your fellow yankees. They look to be a great group of lads & lasses! Dad forwarded your earlier emails ,to Josie,Sam & G+G cos everyone is dying to hear all your news. He is away right now ( you know NN)- and hasn't seen your latest one! Jose is back for weekend & we are gong up to Liverpool to see Little Paul.We will make him laugh with your tales!!! If this works, I will have cracked it...WHOOPEE and another will follow soon. Much much love Hxxx
Hi YUNA! Where are you?!!! We all miss you and look forward to seeing you in December. You've been offered an interview at C :) I'll try and reschedule for you x I'm writing this from Japan but home tomorrow. Hope you're having a great time - looks like it!
ReplyDeleteHi Etta, hope all is well. It was good to see you on the video. A big thank you for your Christmas present. I am using it as I blog, it is great! Had a good weekend with Amy. The house and area lovely. Craft fair went well. All is well at home, same old, same old. So enjoy the rest of your time in India with your new friends. Dad says hello. We are always wondering what you are up to and look forward to hearing all your stories. Lots of love Mum. x
ReplyDeleteRoss Harrison IY2
ReplyDeleteHi Ross it was so so good to hear your voice, We are really missing you, Still its look like you all are having a great time, can't wait for any more updates. Went birthday shopping with Sam yesterday brought Hugg boots ready for the cold weather so enjoy the hot sunshine whilst you can!
Lots of love Mum
Abi Hooper IY2
ReplyDeleteHi Abi it was really nice to see you on the video and to hear your voice - and get a shout out all the way from India! Can't wait to see you at christmas. I hope the project is going well and you are having lots of fun.
Love you
Em x
To: Etta Smylie (Yanke 2)
ReplyDeleteFETTA,
Heyheyheyyy I hope you’re well missy! I am missing you loads and think about you and your travels all the time. I bet you are doing loads of great things and meeting lovely people. I am very jealous, can not wait to hear all the stories. I hope you have a smile on your face when some nice person delivers this to you in what is undoubtedly nicer handwriting than my own. Not long now until Christmas. Eugk, I bet you’ll have a great tan!
Love you loads,(everything is fine with me)
FEANNE
From: Leanne Naughton
Priya Devsi IY2
ReplyDeleteHi Priya
Where are you? I have been waiting for this video blog for days! Your letter finally arrived yesterday (20 November). It was so great to read. Thanks for the messages...... Missing you lots and looking forward to all your stories and photos. Look forward to more blogs.....take care and enjoy the weather you will be returning to the cold and dark!
lots of love mum xxxxx
Abiii, so lovely to see your little face and meet the rest of your crew! Hope you're well and having a great time, it looks like you are! Missing you back here in rainy London. See you on NYE darling. Sending you a massive hug. Cratey x
ReplyDeleteRhodri Lewis IY3.
ReplyDeleteHya Rhodri hope that you are ok have not heard from you in ages. We are going away next weekend to celebrate Gran's birthday with the gang-we will all toast you'r health. Dad and Rhys send their love the are both in mourning after yesterday's Welsh perforamance. Cymera ofal edrych ymlaen i dy weld
Mum xxx
FOR JACK COLLINS YANKEE 2
ReplyDeleteHiya Jack,
So hoping that this works!!! You kno that I am hardly the ICT whizz kid but if I can succeed where Dad has struggled I will certainly be strutting around the kitchen in a mo...
Love your video blog , and 'meeting' your fellow yankees. They look to be a great group of lads & lasses!
Dad forwarded your earlier emails ,to Josie,Sam & G+G cos everyone is dying to hear all your news. He is away right now ( you know NN)- and hasn't seen your latest one! Jose is back for weekend & we are gong up to Liverpool to see Little Paul.We will make him laugh with your tales!!!
If this works, I will have cracked it...WHOOPEE and another will follow soon.
Much much love Hxxx
hiya jack, Hope that you got my earlier message but if not,HELLOOO... Still testing!!! Loads of love Mum xxx
ReplyDelete