Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India ICS programme 13 0/P | January - April 2013

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Inventing a toilet for the 21st Century


Lisa our Deputy Programme Manager discovered these links to an initiative by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation that links in quite nicely to our ICS projects. Something so universally accepted in the West but why not change the toilet for the modern world?



2 comments:

  1. Daniel McElroy Charlie 1
    Hey Dan,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Granny and Grandpa wanted me to pass on their birthday wishes too. So weird that you're having a birthday so far away but we'll all be thinking about you all day. Your dad, Ruth and I are very excited that it's only a fortnight until we see you again. We have missed you incredibly but we're also incredibly proud of you. All the blog posts demonstrate the worth of what you and all the volunteers are doing. You're all amazing and we hope you all enjoy your birthday with the silly stuff we sent. Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Daniel McElroy of Charlie 1

    Hi! Happy Birthday! I know it probably won't be your birthday when you get this but I hope you have/had a lovely day all the same.

    There's been a lot going on recently so I've not had the time to write a letter and now seeing as you'll be home in a few weeks I'm afraid if I do write to you you'll not get it because you'll be back home!

    Apparently there's a lion roaming about in Essex somewhere but the search has been called off so probably a hoax. I'm not doing much now but the last week has been a bit of a whirlwind so i'm not really wanting to to much but relax. I think my resits went well but I can't really give anyone an estimate on how i've done. We'll see how it goes. Trying to think of what to get you for your Birthday. Don't go buying any games or that... :P

    My results should come out after the 4th or the 10th of September! Not really giving me much time to get things sorted but ah well.

    Really hope you're having fun, and that you enjoyed the magazine and articles I sent you.

    Oh! News! It's been leaked that there might be another DLC for Skyrim called Hearthfire, where you can build your own house and apparently adopt a child! Is this sounding more and more like the sims to you? 400 points to buy. Also Dawnguard still hasnt been released for PS3 cause of bugs! So they're all absolutely livid! Haha! :P

    Speak to you soon!

    ReplyDelete