Welcome to the official blog for Raleigh India ICS programme 13 0/P | January - April 2013

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Charlie 1 say hello from their temple!!

A little treat for the friends, families and fans of Charlie 1. Here is a video Alex shot on his visit to their village last week. 



Alex and Fiona are with Charlie 1 and 2 respectively this week so hopefully a video of Charlie 2 will appear too soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Katie Luxton Charlie 1
    Katie, I love the temple, a great film of you all and I hear you are going to have cake! So you must be in your creative zone and well fed on cake. Nice to hear your voice after such a long time away. Love you <3 XXX Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Luxton Charlie 1
    Hi Katie looks like you are having fun, when you are home next perhaps you could build a temple in our back garden it looks very good.I think they should rename the British summer the monsoon season as it never stops raining although me and Jordan caught 40 mackeral last weekend.
    lots of love Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete