katie Luxton Charlie 1 Looks like a great team of people, some more mischievous than others I suspect! Looking out for the next blog and video blog, Great to see you all, but especially Katie :) Love Mum & Dad X
Gordon McConnell, Charlie 2: Hi Gordon, we all got our letters on Wednesday. I was very excited when I saw your writing on the envelope! Was lovely to hear from you. We were all reading them to one another down the phone. Looking forward to another letter soon, hoping you have something from us by now! Have fun, Love you lots, The McConnell's!
katie Luxton Charlie 1
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great team of people, some more mischievous than others I suspect! Looking out for the next blog and video blog, Great to see you all, but especially Katie :) Love Mum & Dad X
Gordon McConnell, Charlie 2:
ReplyDeleteHi Gordon, we all got our letters on Wednesday. I was very excited when I saw your writing on the envelope! Was lovely to hear from you. We were all reading them to one another down the phone. Looking forward to another letter soon, hoping you have something from us by now!
Have fun,
Love you lots,
The McConnell's!