After a whole morning of trying in vain to upload the slideshow we put together I gave up.
The first 5 weeks of our teams experiences were condensed (believe it or not) into a mere 17 minutes and 20 seconds with photos from everyone possible included.
Sorry I couldn't get it directly on here but I did manage to upload it to YouTube and you can see it here. Hope you enjoy it!
The first 5 weeks of our teams experiences were condensed (believe it or not) into a mere 17 minutes and 20 seconds with photos from everyone possible included.
Sorry I couldn't get it directly on here but I did manage to upload it to YouTube and you can see it here. Hope you enjoy it!
Brilliant slideshow. Thank you for this and all the other posts. You've made it much easier to imagine and understand what Dan and all the volunteers have been doing. Thank you. Nuala McElroy
ReplyDeleteYes wonderful slide show - made me laugh. Looks like EVERYONE involved is having so much fun. So looking forward to the return next week!
ReplyDeleteNatalie Clerke, Charlie 2.
ReplyDeleteHi Natalie. Absolutely fantastic slide show. Lovely to see so many pictures of you and both the teams and people you have been working with and met. And the elephants! Super. Look forward to seeing you soon. Love Mum xoxo
Gordon McConnell, Charlie 2.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look amazing in the slide show!! It was great to have a small look at what you have all been up to these past 10 weeks. Cant wait to see you again, not long now :)
Love Magalie xxx